Wednesday, August 19, 2026

 

 A QUANTUM WORLD

September 1 - November 30. 2026
opening reception: September 10, 2026 

 I am thrilled to be a part of the juried exhibition "A Quantum World" at Fermi National Laboratory's Art Gallery with my two watercolors "Origin Flight I" and "Origin Flight II, watercolor on yupo, 40"x26" 


 
 
My artist statement for this exhibition:

"In my work delicate forms crystallize from expansive, almost primordial color fields, suggesting creation unfolding - from possibility into manifestation. 
Quantum physics teaches that uncertainty is not merely a limitation of knowledge but rather an intrinsic feature of nature. My work embraces a similar openness: the flow of water resists complete control, allowing chance to collaborate with intention. While I am guiding the process, the medium also retains its own agency, producing compositions that balance order and spontaneity. 
While my work does not illustrate scientific principles directly, it captures themes central to both art and physics: emergence, interconnectedness, and the continual transformation of possibility into form."


Coincidentally, as "Quantum World" exhibition starts on September 1st, and my Chicago exhibition "Elements of Summer" at Gallery 1871 closes on September 5th, I realize that my streak of continuous exhibiting has not been broken for well over a year. 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home