Friday, November 02, 2012

    "Albert's Series" opens at Porter Butts Gallery
     University of Wisconsin

     Friday, November 9, 2012 @ 7pm

I am delighted to announce the opening of my solo show next Friday, November 9, at the Porter Butts Gallery, at University of Wisconsin, Madison. I have the most wonderful opportunity to show a selection of works from my "Albert's Series" in this beautiful space, and I am thrilled that my parents and sister will be able to come and see the show as well.
 

"Albert's series" is dedicated to my son, and having my parents here, visiting from Croatia, and my sister, visiting from Germany, makes it feel even more special, almost like a family event.
 

In case you are in the area and plan to come to the opening, make sure to come by 7:15pm, when I'll be talking about my work.

  from a series of three hundred and sixty five, all 9"x12", watercolor/ink on paper*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home