Tuesday, October 10, 2017

New Work @ Markel Fine Arts and 


I have lately been focused on the elongated scroll-like horizontal work.
I feel in them a stronger connection to the landscape, a sense of expansion, but there is also a certain feeling of comfort this wide format brings to me.
Below are a few new works from this series, that are arriving today at Kathryn Markel Fine Arts, NY.



*from top to bottom "Origin" watercolor on paper 32"x55", 20"x55", 20"x55"

I am currently getting ready for the Chicago SOFA Expo, that will run November 2-5th, where I will be showing my watercolors on panel (images coming soon), through Gallery 19, booth #222.
I will be one of four artists whose work Gallery 19 will feature, along with works by Max Sansing, Kathy Weaver, and Su Yang.


And lastly, I wanted to mention about this summer's issue of Art in America magazine; as the issue was this year's directory of galleries and museums in the US, I was super-excited when I saw my New York and Denver galleries listings, along with my name on their lists! Thank you, Kathryn Markel Fine Arts, and Walker Fine Art!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home