Friday, April 28, 2023

 ARCADIA

Laura A. Sprague
Joliet Junior College
February 6-March 3, 2023
Artist Talk February 16, 2023

 

I have recently exhibited my work in a solo exhibition, titled “Arcadia” at Laura A. Sprague Art Gallery of Joliet Junior College.

The large open space and terrific lighting was an excellent opportunity for me to showcase a larger body of work; I decided to create a 13-year cross-section of my practice. I focused on the the most significant “markers” of those past thirteen years, while making sure I created a coherent exhibition grouping.

Thanks to great help from Suzanne Gorgas - Gallery Director and Professor at JJC, the resulting installation had a beautiful flow.

Here is a selection of the images from the exhibit, my artist talk and reception. 

At the bottom of the post is a walk-through video of "Arcadia".

















 


 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home