Wednesday, April 10, 2024

 Hello Spring 2024!

 

Spring is finally here, and the days are filled with light again. I am enjoying the chatter about the solar eclipse that seems to excite everyone!

In my studio - preparations for three upcoming exhibitions this spring and summer are underway.
If you find yourself in one of these cities, I invite you to come out and see the exhibitions in person!

May 17-July 13 Walker Fine Art, Denver
June 20 through late August Gallery 1871, Chicago
July 26 through September Olson-Larsen Galleries, Des Moines


View out to the ocean, Cancún, Mexico, March 2024


Throughout my work nature reveals itself, never in a literal, but rather in an associative, dream-like form.
In the past two years my travels to the Croatian Adriatic coast, Slovenian Alps, beaches of Aruba and most recently Cancún, Mexico, all enriched the beautiful visual inventory, saved deep inside.


Here are a few recent acquisitions of my "Reef" series work, all now a part of private collections, courtesy of my galleries:

 

Lastly, this week I was delighted to see my work listed on the front page of Artsy's "European Artists" section!

  

 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home